Thursday, September 30, 2010

Template Saga Continues......

As you noticed I’ve changed the template once again!  I don’t know, what did you think?  I was sort of getting the feeling that the template was taking over everything!  As my guests you’d be more intrigued, or disturbed by the background, design, then my conversation to you. I want your visit to be a pleasant one, I wasn’t getting that skipping through the fields, with the sun shining bright, cool breeze in the air, and humming the theme song of Little House on the Prairie.  Hmm, do I want you to feel like that when visiting?!  I don’t know, so confused?  Do you have any ideas?  Well, if anything just stay tuned, because I’m going to try to learn more about HTML, and work on designing my own templates.  That should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment