Monday, September 20, 2010

Moroccan Oil

So, this post probably most interests the ladies, but you never know might have some of the men folk interested!

I went into Things of Beauty in the Woodbridge Center Mall the other day, which by the way has been open for almost 30 years, that is something! So, I was (ahem) years old when I first started going with Mom! Wow, does time go by! Congratulations Things of Beauty!!

So Mom was looking to buy hair pins and I thought I’d take a look at any interesting hair product that caught my eye. Then it dawned on me that I did want a new hair conditioner, because the one I have seems to sting my scalp, which I think has to do with the sulfates in it. I passed by the Moroccan oil products and remember reading about how good they are on my hair stylist’s website. Moroccan oil is the manufacturer of Argan oil, which you may have heard of. Argan oil is made from kernels of argan tree fruit in Morocco. The oil contains antioxidants, UV protector, and rich in vitamins. Plus, the products are great for all hair types!

The products say after one application it is guaranteed to make hair feel and look healthier. Well, I totally agree! I ended up purchasing the conditioner and the Moroccan oil and it was amazing! Now, the conditioner says a repair conditioner, but I understand that if your hair needs repair it will help fix that, but if it doesn’t need repair it won’t make it any worse, it will work just as a regular conditioner just better. But, I am not a licensed hair stylist, so please consult one that is. So, I used the conditioner, that you only leave in 1-2 minutes and wash out. I could tell the product instantly did something great to my hair! It was so soft and manageable, it was amazing! I then put a drop, literal drop of oil in my hair before blow-drying it and before flat-ironing. I totally recommend the products plus they both have a great amazing scent!



No comments:

Post a Comment