Friday, September 24, 2010

Last Legg - Chicken & Waffles


MUST visit!
 Last Legg Chicken & Waffles Restaurant,
Somerset NJ

Today, I finally took a trip to the restaurant after having read their review in the newspaper over a YEAR ago!!  Boy, do I hate I waited so long!!  The food was A..mazing!  I ordered the One Bite (shown in picture), three hot mini bite size buttermilk waffles served with three delicious chicken wings.  "Delicious chicken wings" doesn't give it justice!  The chicken wings were a very healthy portion, crisp just right, and seasoned so well you did not want the flavor to end!  Add to that the great taste of the mini buttermilk waffles; you honestly do not know what you are missing!  I cannot wait to go back home!  Yes, home. That is the feeling I got as soon as I entered the family owned and operated restaurant; greeted with warm attentive smiles, and then presented within minutes an amazing, delicious, literally finger smacking hot meal!

PLEASE do not wait as long as I did!  ACT NOW!  In fact, do not even finish reading this post, just get up, grab the family, and head to Last Legg Chicken & Waffles, Somerset NJ.  Oh, but wait you need the information right?  Here it is:





Last Legg - Chicken & Waffles Restaurant
453 Somerset Street, Somerset, NJ 08873
732-846-8900
Monday - Closed
Tuesday-Wednesday-11am to 7pm
Thursday-Friday-Saturday-11am to 9pm
Sunday-11am to 5pm

OPEN LATE EVERY LAST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH


SAVE THE LAST LEG FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment