Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Official Post

Welcome to my first official post!

I have started this blog, because very often, ok practically every day there is "something" that causes me to say,   "isn't that something?" I've never realized, until a dear friend, she knows who she is, brought it to my attention, that is one of my many coined phrases that I say all.... the ti....me!  So, with that in mind I want to share that something with you!

The word "isn't" in the blog title, for those that don't know, makes up my initials without the "I" and "t" of course.

I would like to apologize to the ones who I've said to them I'd never start a blog......oops, Ah, I started one.

So, whenever you'd like, come on in!  I hope to entertain you and keep you updated on the "izya 'nt that something"?

No comments:

Post a Comment