Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No new Material!

Sorry, I haven't had any new material for you this week!  Due to the fact I've vowed not to post about how certain people want to live their lives, and also I can't post pictures on those same "certain people" that have no idea their picture would be talked about, that leaves me with no material for you.  And yesterday I came across a goody too, oh boy, guess you'll have to ask me in person about that one!  All I'll say is RuPaul the Shoprite associate, have I said too much......

So, since my material will be narrowed down a bit, then I am going to center on items that I have stumbled upon, or even tips I've come across that I think are worth sharing with you, things again that I think "are something!"

Have you listened to the MP3 clip, "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith?  No, she is not nine years old?!

No comments:

Post a Comment