Friday, October 1, 2010

Rain, rain, Please go away?

If you are anywhere in the central, northern, or southern areas of NJ, you know we are dealing with alot of RAIN! (sigh) Maybe other states too, but I can't speak for them.  Well, on that note I thought it would be most appropriate to feature today UMBRELLAS woo-hoo!  Today, I am going to share with you an invention of the inside out umbrella.  Searching the web, I have not come across anything that says we can purchase this umbrella, which would be wonderful!  But, if anybody knows we can, please do share.  OK, here it is:



Isn't this something?!  I hope it is more than an invention, I would purchase a few!  So, that is the inside out umbrella, I've come across a blue tooth umbrella, a plethora of them!  Umbrella Stand has some very unique umbrellas, check them out, http://www.umbrellastand.com/  

Stay Dry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment